FAQ - 4G/5G Internet
The “G” stands for generation. 4G is the fourth generation of wireless technology. It follows on from 3G
(third-generation) and 2G (second-generation). 4G technology builds upon what 3G offers but does
everything at a much faster speed. 5G is the fifth and newest generation, and it expands the capacity for
wireless networks, allowing more devices to use the network than ever before.
We offer three services on our 4G and 5G networks:
● 4G Home Internet – 20 Mbps – $8,990 monthly
● 5G Home Internet – 60 Mbps – $12,990 monthly
● 5G Business Internet – 75 Mbps – $16,990 monthly
See here for more information: https://www.enetworks.gy/internet/
With the 4G service, you can access speeds of up to 20 Mbps (megabits per second.)
With the 5G service, you can access speeds of up to 60 Mbps (megabits per second) on our 5G Home service or up to 75 Mbps (megabits per second) on our 5G Business service.
To be specific, there is a “speed cap” rather than a data cap on both services. After utilising a total of 1TB (1000 gigabytes) of data, your speed will be throttled down but not disconnected.
Just to give you an idea, you would be able to:
- Stream between 600 and 700 hours of HD video
- Play online games for more than 12,000 hours
- Stream more than 15,000 hours of music
- Upload or download more than 60,000 hi-resolution photos
Both the 4G and 5G services are delivered wirelessly. It only requires an installation of an antenna which will receive the signal as well as a router which will supply the connection to your devices.
No. We provide all necessary equipment for the installation.
1. Download our E-Care app from the Google Play Store or iOS App Store.
2. Log in using your account number.
3. After logging in, navigate to the menu by selecting the icon in the top left of the screen.
4. Select the option that says "USAGE".
5. There you will be able to view your current data usage.
No, it does not.
Surveillance cameras that require a static IP address will not be accessible on the 4G or 5G services, which do not include a static IP address. Our Dahua Systems line of cameras, however, does not require a static IP address and will be compatible with the 4G and 5G services. For more information on our Dahua Systems line, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +592-600-0790.
We do not provide battery backups. However, you can obtain a 10% discount on select battery backups at Starr Computers when you sign up for the service. You just need to show them your E-Networks receipt.
You can check the Services section of our website to determine eligibility and also be able to sign up. You can also send your WhatsApp location to:
- You can log into the E-Care app to verify that your subscription is active.
- You may then contact our 24/7/365 Technical Support hotline on
- Tel: +592-231-3890 ext. 1
- Message our Facebook Page
- WhatsApp: +592-624-5153
- Open your preferred browser (Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.), type the following address https://192.168.1.1, and press Enter. If your browser prompts you that the page is unsafe, disregard the message and proceed.
- Log in using your username and password. The default username is user, and the default password is LTE@Endusr (if this your first time logging into the page). You will be prompted to change your password, but we recommend using EnetLTE1 as the password.
- After logging in, select the option labelled WIFI in the top menu tab. The particulars of your WIFI connection are located on the right-hand side of the screen. To change the password, enter your desired password in the password field located beneath the SSID (WIFI name) for either your 2.4 GHz or 5GHz connection.
- Click Apply to save your changes.
The signal colour on your antenna reflects your signal quality and corresponds as follows:
- Green – Excellent Signal Quality
- Blue – Good or Average Signal Quality
- Orange – Poor Signal Quality
- Red – No Signal.
In the event of a Red or Orange signal light, kindly contact our Technical Support via WhatsApp +5926245153 or tel: 231 3890 ext. 300.
If there isn’t a signal light on your antenna, it may mean:
- Your Antenna’s Ethernet cable isn’t plugged into the WAN port of your router.
- Your router is powered off.
Contact Technical Support for additional support via WhatsApp +5926245153 or tel: 231 3890 ext. 300 if neither of these conditions is true.
If you observe that your Internet Connection is slow, confirm the following:
- Is there heavy usage on your network? E.g. multiple downloads, streams, gaming simultaneously on your connection? How many devices are actively using your network? These are contributing factors for a low bandwidth experience.
- Execute a speed test and take a screenshot of the results, using:
b. https://fast.com or
- Reboot your router by unplugging the power cable or turning off the power switch for approximately 15 seconds. Repower your router and perform another speed test with only one device connected to the network. Please take a screenshot of those results as well.
- If the speed is still low, contact our support on 231 3890 ext. 300. Please also send your screenshots, your account name and number via WhatsApp +5926245153.